At City People, we know that great cities deliver powerful cultural outcomes via a whole range of platforms: at the virtuosic hands of artists, by the innovative approaches of entrepreneurs, and by the cultural commitment of visionary developers, governments, cultural organisations – and impassioned individuals .
Having worked closely in the public sector, the private sector and in the arts and cultural sectors, we know also that there is a real need for people who can think on a broad strategic level, plan on a local informed level AND implement projects at a fine detail level.
We have the skills, network and experience to work across this whole spectrum.
Our services include:
- Arts and cultural planning
- Placemaking strategy
- Public domain strategy
- Partnership development and brokerage
- Events, festival and activation direction and strategy
- Implementation planning
- Southern Parklands Design Framework – Arts and Cultural strategy (Western Sydney Parklands)
- Events Strategy (Shellharbour City Council)
- Valuing Creative Placemaking (Urban Growth NSW & Landcom)