At City People, we know that great cities deliver powerful cultural outcomes via a whole range of platforms:
- at the virtuosic hands of artists,
- by the innovative approaches of entrepreneurs,
- and by the cultural commitment of visionary developers, governments, cultural organisations – and impassioned individuals .
Having worked closely in the public sector, the private sector and in the arts and cultural sectors, we know also that there is a real need for people who can think on a broad strategic level, plan on a local informed level AND implement projects at a fine detail level.
We have the skills, network and experience to work across this whole spectrum.
Our services include:
- Arts and cultural planning
- Placemaking strategy
- Public domain strategy
- Partnership development and brokerage
- Events, festival and activation direction and strategy
- Implementation planning
PROJECTS CURRENTLY UNDERWAY:
- Western Sydney Parklands Art Camp Accelerator (Western Sydney Parklands Trust)
- Arts Grants Program Evaluation (Crown Resorts and Packer Family Foundations)
- Circular Quay Cultural Strategy (Arup & Transport for NSW)
- Glenfield Public Domain Strategy (Environmental Partnerships & Campbelltown Council)
- Dance Makers Collective Strategic Planning
- Red Room Poetry Strategic Planning
- Arab Theatre Studio Strategic Planning